a booth at the materials market
Put your material innovations on show
What? The Materials Market of the SIM Materials Forum 2023 will be the place to be to discover all the latest trends and updates in the field of innovative materials.
Companies, research and knowledge institutes are invited to show their (developments in) material innovation to the broader audience.
Do you have any innovative materials or developments/ breakthroughs within the materials sector? Would you like the wider public to discover them? Or are you looking for partners? Then a booth at the materials market is the right thing for you! Discover below more specific information about the booths, prices and how to participate.
A booth at the Materials Market
The Materials Market is organised @ Antwerp Expo and the booths for the market are prepared for us by Easyfairs. A food point will also be set up in the market.
- The Materials Market will be the place to be to put your material innovations on show. You can bring the demonstrators, leaflets, flyers, banners, materials, samples, or other marketing material that you want to showcase. Don’t forget to bring your own screens, computers, additional lighting … and other practical things you might need.
- Exhibitors will be provided with a table and a panel behind it where they can display posters or similar. Of course, you can also place banners at your booth.
- Each booth also has one electrical outlet. Do you need more? Exhibitors are requested to bring their own power strip, if necessary.
Rates for a booth
Knowledge institution – SIM Member
Knowledge institution – No Member
Company – SIM and/or program Member
Large company (> 50 employees) – No Member
Small company (< 50 employees) – No Member
*applicable when all invoices due are paid
Some more practical information
You are welcome at Antwerp Expo from 13:00 onwards to set up your booth. Please note: your stand must be ready at the start of the Materials Market, which takes place at 14:45 at the latest.
- Loading and unloading is easy at the Antwerp Expo side entrance.
- Someone from the SIM staff will be present in the room during the set-up; a set-up plan is provided.
The room must be empty by the evening, so booths must be vacated from 17:15 onwards.
How can you participate?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and book your spot for the materials market now!
You can register via the orange buttons. Please register your interest in participating by 08/05/2023 at the latest.