POSTER SESSION WITH AWARD
Put your lastest research work on show
As is tradition, SIM is organising a poster session at the Materials Forum. It is your chance to present your work to a wider audience of stakeholders in innovative materials.
SIM, as usual, hosts an award ceremony with a group prize of 750 euros for the poster that receives the most votes from the visitors. Would you like to participate? Below you will find more information on the procedure and conditions for participation.
When you submit a Poster for the SIM Materials Forum on 24/05/2023
Posters need to be linked to an active or recently finalised SIM-supported project
Deadlines for poster-participation
Wednesday, 10 May 2023
Wednesday, 24 May 2023
Place your poster on the poster panel at the SIM Materials Forum
- Please make sure that posters related to projects in SIM Programs have received prior approval by the Program IP-board
- Poster presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
- Posters should be A0-sized and portrait-oriented.
- SIM’s logo must be placed on the poster.
- On 24 May 2023, presenters can set up their posters between 12h and 13h30.
- On 24 May 2023, presenters stay with their poster during the Poster Session (15h30 – 16h20).
When you compete with your Poster for the SIM Poster Award
Please register your poster and mention the contact person’s name and e-mail address.
- The presence of at least one Poster author is required during the Poster Session (15h30-16h20) and is optional during the Materials Market (14h45-17h15).
- If after the first round your poster is nominated for the SIM Poster Award, at least one of the authors must give an elevator pitch (2 min. max – without slides) to the audience. During this “elevator pitch” the pdf of your poster will be projected on screen.
- After these elevator pitches, the audience votes the winner of the Poster Award